Roboform v7.6.9 Released
Roboform v7.6.9 released. Roboform is a Password Manager free for 10 passwords. It works on Windows, Mac, USB and Mobile Platforms – iPhone/iPod/iPad, Android, BlackBerry, Windows Phone, Palm, Symbian. It supports Internet Explorer, Firefox, Google Chrome, Opera and many other browsers. The new version solves the following problems.
* Chrome: fix Chrome integration, broken in 7.6.8.
Here are the changes and upgrades in previous Version 7.6.8 Release
* Add ‘Renew RoboForm Everywhere’ item into RoboForm ‘Help’ menu.
* Save dialog: propose variants of new name based on page URL and on page title.
* AutoSave: add a variant of proposed name based on domain and user id.
* Fix AutoSave bar with password request is closed without saving when Enter is pressed.
* Rf2Go: fix pure Rf2Go does not detach from IE when RF TBI closes.
* Sync: Run automatic sync when ‘Automatic Sync’ option is turned on.
* IE: Fix RoboForm prevents sending email on Outlook Web Access sites.
* Opera: fix RF does not work in Opera on 64-bit Windows.
* MaxThon: fix MaxThon 3 does not load IE extensions anymore.
* Avant: Fix user cannot close lower RF Toolbar permanently in Avant.
* Fix rare crashes in RF-Firefox and other browser integration.
* Firefox: fix forced save happens only if navigation is detected after the click.
* Firefox: switch RF to using Gecko SDK ver 9 as it is now official.
* Firefox, Chrome: fix form filing bugs on some sites.
* Block RF timers during form filling, so that RF update may not happen when filling.
* Block RF timers while in JS, to avoid possible recursivity.
* Add import from SplashID.
* Fix Set Default command does not work from an existing login’s context menu.
* Fix Virtual Keyboard button letters are unreadable when system fonts are large.
* Fix errors in menu pagination.
* Password Generator: fix several small bugs.
Go to Roboform Webpage and download Latest Version of Roboform Now.