Mozilla Firefox v8.0.1 Released
Mozilla Firefox v8.0.1 released to release channel users on November 21st, 2011. The latest version of Firefox has the following changes:
- Fixed Mac OS X crash that occurred in certain instances when a Java Applet is loaded with Java SE 6 version 1.6.0_29 installed.
- Fixed Windows startup crash caused by RoboForm versions older than 7.6.2.
The older Firefox v8.0 to release channel users on November 8th, 2011 introduced the following changes:
- Add-ons installed by third party programs are now disabled by default
- Added a one-time add-on selection dialog to manage previously installed add-ons
- Added Twitter to the search bar for select locales. Additional locale support will be added in the future
- Added a preference to load tabs on demand, improving start-up time when windows are restored
- Improved performance and memory handling when using <audio> and <video> elements
- Added CORS support for cross-domain textures in WebGL
- Added support for HTML5 context menus
- Added support for insertAdjacentHTML
- Improved CSS hyphen support for many languages
- Improved WebSocket support
- Fixed several stability issues
- Fixed several security issues
Download latest version of Firefox now.
What's your reaction?
I Love it
I am Interested
I am Not Interested
I Hate it