Roboform v7.6.7 Released
Roboform v7.6.7 released. Roboform is a Password Manager free for 10 passwords. It works on Windows, Mac, USB and Mobile Platforms – iPhone/iPod/iPad, Android, BlackBerry, Windows Phone, Palm, Symbian. It supports Internet Explorer, Firefox, Google Chrome, Opera and many other browsers. The new version solves the following problems.
* Internet Explorer: support 64-bit mode, finally. <— I have been waiting for this.
* IE addons: improve presentation of RoboForm components.
* AOL client: fix Basic Authentication handling.
* Installer: fix Can not create Start Menu folder, error: Access Denied.
* Installer: do not make its window always on top.
* Win32 apps: fix RoboForm toolbar not appearing in some cases.
* Editor: fix initial setting of focus.
* Sync: Add AutoSync option. If Off then Sync is manual, by Sync button.
* Add warning about AutoSync being turned off, appears after 1 day off.
* Sync: make icons in sync results different from Analyze results.
* Fix Firefox hangs if Highlight is clicked on toolbar and search box is empty.
* Firefox: fix mouse wheel does not scroll RF Search List.
* Chrome: fix RF addon can not be installed into non-default Chrome users.
* Import: fix folder selection buttons do not work in import dialog.
* UI: improve tables toolkit drawing, to increase smoothness of UI.
Go to Roboform Webpage and download Latest Version of Roboform Now.